320 kbps, LAME-encoded
Following the release of his second studio album ‘Lailonie’ at the close of 2020, UK-born / Cincinnati-based producer Marsh shares the first of two remix packages, featuring mixes from Canadian producer Simon Doty, Russia’s Amonita and UK-based Frost.
Simon Doty returns to the label with his remix of ‘Beech Street’, following his recent ‘Dear Ben’ EP, supported by BBC Radio 1’s Pete Tong and Danny Howard, along with the likes of Gorgon City and Eelke Klein.
Marking her Anjunadeep debut, Russian DJ and producer Amonita has made a name for herself over the past few years with a string of well received releases on Lee Burridge’s All Day I Dream and TRYBESof and now joins the Anjuna ranks with an organic house twist on ‘There For Me’.
Responsible for one of the biggest label moments of 2020 with ‘Overtones’, racking up nearly 3M streams to date and widespread support from the likes of Diplo, Ida Engberg and Patrice Bäumel, London-based producer Frost makes a welcome return, putting his touch on album highlight ‘Don’t Wait’ featuring Mariel Beausejour.
- 1 Beech Street (Simon Doty Remix) Marsh 4:19 Buy
- 2 There For Me (Amonita Remix) Marsh 3:20 Buy
- 3 Don't Wait (Frost Remix) Marsh & Phenoir feat. Mariel Beausejour 3:51 Buy
- 4 Beech Street (Simon Doty Extended Mix) Marsh 7:44 Buy
- 5 There For Me (Amonita Extended Mix) Marsh 7:49 Buy
- 6 Don't Wait (Frost Extended Mix) Marsh & Phenoir feat. Mariel Beausejour 6:56 Buy