320 kbps, LAME-encoded
Born and bred in London, Anjunabeats started life as a university project in the year 2000. Today, Anjunabeats is one of the world’s best-loved dance labels. Over 700 releases spanning two decades wear the iconic Anjuna ‘A’.
To celebrate, they’ve opened the vault for a handpicked group of artists from the label’s 20-year history. Twenty artists sifted through thousands of hours of music to create a mix of their all-time favourite Anjunabeats releases.
For the surprise 21st mix in the series, we offered up one more opportunity for an artist to be part of the 20 years of Anjunabeats legacy forever: one of our very own fans. Nearly 1000 submissions later, we landed upon the winner, whose mix embodies the range of the label’s changing sound throughout the past two decades.
"I was inspired to make this mix because Anjunabeats has had a huge impact on me throughout my adolescence and adult life. There have always been releases that have helped me through tough times, or just made me discover new genres. My goal for the mix was to try and show the diversity of the label, and I hope others will be inspired to check out the full back-catalogue of the label as there are so many hidden gems and so much talent to be discovered,” says competition winner Hasse Frederiksen.
On August 12, Hasse Frederiksen delivers the final mix in the 20 Years Of Anjunabeats series.
- 1 Will I Ever Find Love (Mixed) Spencer Brown 2:55 Buy
- 2 Price Of Love (Mixed) Grum 3:19 Buy
- 3 Me Tonight (Meramek Remix (Mixed)) Jason Ross feat. Lauren Ray 3:03 Buy
- 4 Light As A Feather (Matt Fax Remix (Mixed)) Boom Jinx & Aruna 5:23 Buy
- 5 Bipolar (Mixed) Mat Zo 4:19 Buy
- 6 Kill Switch (Mixed) Genix 3:59 Buy
- 7 Sinai (Mixed) ilan Bluestone 5:52 Buy
- 8 Rush (Mixed) Mat Zo 5:37 Buy
- 9 Zara (Mixed) Arty 5:47 Buy
- 10 24 Hours (Oliver Smith Remix (Mixed)) Mat Zo 3:48 Buy