'Leave The Bones' Vinyl + 'Leave The Bones (Remixed)' WAV bundle:$37.99
Leave the Bones (Remixed) WAV / FLAC
Leave the Bones Vinyl, 2×LP
- + WAV / FLAC
Available: January 14, 2022
320 kbps, LAME-encoded
In August last year, Anjunadeep released ‘Leave the Bones’, the powerful album born of an unlikely collaboration between multi-generational Haitian band Lakou Mizik and GRAMMY-winning electronic music artist Joseph Ray.
The album garnered global attention, gaining support from the world’s premiere tastemakers for it’s daring sound design and vibrant depiction of Haitian Vodou culture. National Public Radio called the album a “mesmerizing, haunting and uplifting journey into the heart of Haitian culture”. The Times rated ‘Leave the Bones’ four out of five stars, whilst Mixmag named it a “celebration of creativity and possibility in the face of adversity”. The French-Canadian newspaper Le Devoir called it an album “that exposes the richness of the musical culture of the Antilles to the entire planet”, whilst global music magazine Songlines called it “message-driven, lovingly made; an album to play on repeat.” The album saw equally fervent recognition on radio, quickly reaching #1 on the NCAA world music charts and garnering support from Pete Tong, Danny Howard, and Sian Eleri at BBC Radio 1, Don Letts and Radcliffe & Maconie at BBC Radio 6, BBC Radio 3, NPR, NTS, KCRW, KEXP, SiriusXM Chill, Resonance FM, Radio X, Jazz FM and Worldwide FM.
Now, almost six months later, Anjunadeep is proud to announce ‘Leave the Bones (Remixed)’, an eclectic collection of remixes featuring a worldly swathe of pioneering artists including DJ Koze, Henrik Schwarz, NERO, Michael Brun, Laolu, Gardy Girault, Martin Roth, and more. Featuring four unheard remixes courtesy of Laolu, Girault, and Roth, ‘Leave the Bones (Remixed)’ also includes previously released tracks supported by the likes of &ME, Hunee, Black Coffee, Laurence Guy, Dixon, HOSH, and Tim Sweeney (Beats in Space).
A truly unique compilation representing many nationalities, ‘Leave the Bones (Remixed)’ demonstrates the universal danceability and expression of traditional Haitian music. ‘Leave the Bones (Remixed)’ lands January 14, pre-order now or buy ‘Leave the Bones’ on vinyl.
- 1 Sanba Yo Pran Pale (DJ Koze Remix) 10:47 Buy
- 2 Kite Zo A (Laolu Remix) 3:58 Buy
- 3 No Rival! (NERO Remix) 3:53 Buy
- 4 Bade Zile (Chris Lake & Fritz Carlton Remix) 3:10 Buy
- 5 Ogou (Pran Ka Mwen) (Martin Roth Remix) 2:50 Buy
- 6 Kite Zo A (Michael Brun Remix) 4:18 Buy
- 7 Lamizè Pa Dous (Henrik Schwarz Remix) 4:44 Buy
- 8 Ogou (Pran Ka Mwen) (16BL Remix) 4:03 Buy
- 9 Nou Tout Se Moun (Gardy Girault Remix) 3:51 Buy
- 1 Kite Zo A (Laolu Extended Mix) 6:12 Buy
- 2 Bade Zile (Chris Lake & Fritz Carlton Extended Mix) 5:10 Buy
- 3 Ogou (Pran Ka Mwen) (Martin Roth Extended Mix) 5:23 Buy
- 4 Ogou (Pran Ka Mwen) (Martin Roth Intro Mix) 6:44 Buy
- 5 Kite Zo A (Michael Brun Extended Mix) 5:24 Buy
- 6 Lamizè Pa Dous (Henrik Schwarz Extended Mix) 6:53 Buy
- 7 Ogou (Pran Ka Mwen) (16BL Extended Mix) 6:02 Buy
- 8 Nou Tout Se Moun (Gardy Girault Extended Mix) 7:23 Buy
- 9 Sanba Yo Pran Pale / Kite Zo A (Soundtrack Version) 6:37 Buy