Vinyl 2×LPPre-order $27.99
2xLP Transparent VinylRead More
- + WAV / FLAC
- 2xLP housed in a gatefold sleeve with printed inner sleeves
- Transparent Vinyl
- WAV/FLAC download included
- Manufactured using a new ground-breaking pressing process using 60% less energy than traditional vinyl production methods
- Fully recyclable
- Please note: Due to global supply chain issues, delays at vinyl pressing plants are common. Please be aware that your order may ship at date later than advertised.
Estimated release date: January 13, 2023
320 kbps, LAME-encoded
One of the most exciting up-and-coming electronic artists, Nils Hoffmann returns to Anjunadeep with the release of his sophomore album 'A Radiant Sign'.
Drawing inspiration from artists including Rüfüs du Sol, Olafur Arnalds and Stephan Bodzin, the Berlin-based producer showcases his delectable melodic house productions over the 13 tracks of 'A Radiant Sign'. From the intertwining synths in 'Let Me Go', to the hard hitting drums in 'Tiderays', and the ambient textures in 'A Radiant Sign', Nils blends meticulously crafted electronic elements, with vocals and organic sounds throughout.
'A Radiant Sign' features collaborations with talented vocalist and songwriters including electronic duo TENDER, South-African vocalist Julia Church, singer-songwriter Panama, songstress Gordi, London artist bailey, 'Breathing' vocalist Malou, UK duo Hi Frisco, and composer and producer Niklas Paschburg.
- 1 A Radiant Sign 2:49 Buy
- 2 Afterglow 3:26 Buy
- 3 Let Me Go 3:10 Buy
- 4 Far Behind 3:54 Buy
- 5 Tiderays 3:40 Buy
- 6 Silhouettes 2:15 Buy
- 7 Guiding Light 3:33 Buy
- 8 9 Days 3:57 Buy
- 9 About You 3:52 Buy
- 10 Reflections 4:01 Buy
- 11 Immunity 3:36 Buy
- 12 No One Else 3:26 Buy
- 13 I Won't Be Running 4:45 Buy