320 kbps, LAME-encoded
To celebrate the third year anniversary of its original release, Ben Böhmer and Monolink’s ‘Black Hole’ is reworked by Stuttgart-based DJ and producer Konstantin Sibold.
Taken from Ben’s debut album ‘Breathing’ which has over 100 million streams across streaming platforms, ‘Black Hole’ is as much a stand-out track on the album as it has been in Ben’s live sets.
With releases on Afterlife and Innervisions, a recent remix for Adriatique, and upcoming shows in San Francisco, Los Angeles and London, Konstantin Sibold doesn’t seem to be slowing down. The German producer now delivers three impressively different takes on the original, showcasing his talent across indie dance, melodic house and tech-house.
The Konstantin Sibold Mixes join the already released reworks from Gui Boratto and Martin Roth. Boratto's colourful reimagining illustrates just why he’s previously remixed the likes of Moby, Massive Attack, and Way Out West, whilst label regular Martin Roth delivers a stellar remix representative of his ten year tenure in the scene.
Konstantin Sibold’s reworks of ‘Black Hole’ are out on Anjunadeep on October 11, 2022.
- 1 Black Hole (Gui Boratto Rework) 4:50 Buy
- 2 Black Hole (Martin Roth Remix) 4:44 Buy
- 3 Black Hole (Konstantin Sibold Indie Dance Remix) 5:19 Buy
- 4 Black Hole (Konstantin Sibold Melodic House Remix) 5:13 Buy
- 5 Black Hole (Konstantin Sibold Melodic Techno Remix) 7:10 Buy
- 6 Black Hole 3:37 Buy
- 7 Black Hole (Gui Boratto Extended Rework) 7:23 Buy
- 8 Black Hole (Martin Roth Extended Mix) 7:18 Buy
- 9 Black Hole (Extended Mix) 5:51 Buy