320 kbps, LAME-encoded
Graeme Shepherd (a.k.a. Grum) released his second artist album ‘Deep State’ last November. A showcase of Grum’s ability to craft pitch-black progressive and immersive vocal pop, the album embraced vintage dance floor ideas in a thoroughly modern way. In the wake of the album, Grum toured Europe and the US before launching ‘Deep State Recordings' in January 2020, and has regularly appeared on our Twitch channel throughout the year.
The anthemic closing track from his ‘Deep State’ album, Grum’s ‘Afterglow’ (featuring singer-songwriter Natalie Shay) has now been remixed by Kane and Pavel Khvaleev.
A producer, writer and mental health advocate, Kane previously remixed FM-84’s ‘Running In The Night’ with Josep, a fan favourite from Grum's Anjunabeats Worldwide 07 compilation. His drum and bass remix of 'Afterglow' is a typical curveball from this versatile artist.
Russian DJ, producer and filmmaker Pavel Khvaleev makes his first appearance on the label, with a progressive rework of 'Afterglow'. He was previously one half of the electronic music project Moonbeam, with his brother Vitaly.
'Afterglow' (The Remixes) is out now.
Digital Track List
- 1 Afterglow (Kane Remix) 3:48 Buy
- 2 Afterglow (Pavel Khvaleev Remix) 3:55 Buy
- 3 Afterglow (Acoustic) 2:44 Buy
- 4 Afterglow (Kryder Remix) 3:41 Buy
- 5 Afterglow (Anderholm Remix) 4:42 Buy
- 6 Afterglow (CYA Remix) 4:38 Buy
- 7 Afterglow 4:00 Buy
- 8 Afterglow (Kane Extended Mix) 6:24 Buy
- 9 Afterglow (Pavel Khvaleev Extended Mix) 6:32 Buy
- 10 Afterglow (Kryder Extended Mix) 6:37 Buy
- 11 Afterglow (Anderholm Extended Mix) 6:15 Buy
- 12 Afterglow (CYA Extended Mix) 6:21 Buy
- 13 Afterglow (Extended Mix) 6:04 Buy