320 kbps, LAME-encoded
Handpicked by curators James Grant & Jody Wisternoff, the Anjunadeep 12 Samplers collectively host 9 highlights from the compilation. Part 2 features a new remix from the guys as well as tracks from Tagavaka, Luigi Sambuy and Arswain.
First up, Jody & James put their stamp on ‘Kilkee’, an ambient track written by British duo Solomon Grey. Following his first standalone release ‘Paper EP’, Luigi Sambuy collaborates with Arswain on ‘Partitioning II’, a succession from Arswain’s track ‘Partitioning’ released in 2020. Utilising Arswain’s vocals and a fast-paced bass, the duo demonstrate their production flair. Closing the sampler is Anjunadeep debutant Tagavaka with ‘State Lines’, a track characterised by rising arpeggios and swelling chords.
Digital Track List
- 1 Kilkee (Jody Wisternoff & James Grant Remix) Solomon Grey 4:00 Buy
- 2 Partitioning II Luigi Sambuy & Arswain 3:57 Buy
- 3 State Lines Tagavaka 3:58 Buy
- 4 Kilkee (Jody Wisternoff & James Grant Extended Mix) Solomon Grey 5:39 Buy
- 5 Partitioning II (Extended Mix) Luigi Sambuy & Arswain 5:28 Buy
- 6 State Lines (Extended Mix) Tagavaka 5:13 Buy