320 kbps, LAME-encoded
Born and bred in London, Anjunabeats started life as a university project in the year 2000. Today, Anjunabeats is one of the world’s best-loved dance labels. Over 700 releases spanning two decades wear the iconic Anjuna ‘A’.
To celebrate, they’ve opened the vault for a handpicked group of artists from the label’s 20-year history. Each artist will sift through thousands of hours of music to create a definitive, mix of their all-time favourite Anjunabeats releases.
On 11 June, GRAMMY nominee Mat Zo delivers the second mix in the series.
"Anjunabeats is a label with a lot of history, and it's cool to be a part of that. I've seen the label evolve over the years from relatively humble beginnings, and it's amazing to still be a part of it 12 years later. With this mix, I wanted to show how broad the range of Anjunabeats and Anjunadeep is, and what drew me to the label in the first place.” - Mat Zo
- 1 Zeppelin (Mixed) Michael Cassette 7:33 Buy
- 2 Meet Me In Montauk (Mixed) Signalrunners 6:43 Buy
- 3 Not A Lot Left (Mixed) Myon & Shane 54 6:26 Buy
- 4 Fake Awake (Ecomix (Mixed)) Andy Moor 6:26 Buy
- 5 Elf (2001 Returning Mix (Mixed)) Bart Claessen 5:59 Buy
- 6 These Shoulders (Club Mix (Mixed)) Signalrunners & Julie Thompson 5:58 Buy
- 7 Larry Mountains 54 (Mixed) David West feat. Andreas Hermansson 6:41 Buy
- 8 Illumina (Mixed) Maor Levi 6:41 Buy
- 9 Welsh Morphology (Mixed) David West 5:43 Buy
- 10 Kiksu (Mixed) Kyau & Albert 4:28 Buy