CD 2×CDSold outRead More
- + WAV / FLAC
320 kbps, LAME-encoded
In the fifth installment of their iTunes Dance Chart-topping series, Anjunadeep shows off its current crop with two mixes that journey across ambient electronica, deep house, modern garage vibes, and spacey techno.
First up is label boss James Grant, whose annual compilation mixes are eagerly anticipated by the Anjunadeep faithful - with good reason. Beginning on the beautiful chilled electronica of Croquet Club's "Cardigan" (supported on BBC Radio 1 by Zane Lowe), Grant's mix is loaded with exclusive original material from Dusky, Vincenzo, Tom Middleton, Beckwith and DAVI.
Also featuring the exclusive Andrew Bayer & James Grant Remix of "It's Cool" by Australian's indie-electronic outfit The Presets and two standout tracks from new talent Universal Solution, Grant's mix is a measured and character-filled blend of modern melodic deepness.
Bringing that sensibility to his first Anjunadeep mix, Wisternoff's CD is a blend of sunshine-soaked deep house (San Francisco talent's Lane 8's brilliant "Be Mine"), melodic deep house (Alfred Taylor's "Kuza") and Good Looking-esque liquid jungle atmosphere (check Jody's own rework of Skanna's '93 jungle classic "This Way"), with a garage curveball from current hotshots Leftwing & Kody and some deep washed out techno from Matt Lange and Andre Sobota along the way.
Digital Track List
- 1 Cardigan Croquet Club 4:29 Buy
- 2 Let Go Vincenzo & Aram 6:05 Buy
- 3 Living Andrew Bayer & James Grant 6:03 Buy
- 4 Back To Love Beckwith feat. Catherine Porter 5:14 Buy
- 5 Yukon Universal Solution 5:28 Buy
- 6 Osheen Universal Solution 6:29 Buy
- 7 The Time Has Come DAVI 4:40 Buy
- 8 Out Of Reach (Alfred Taylor Remix) Jody Wisternoff & Jonathan Mendelsohn 5:16 Buy
- 9 Nobody Else Dusky 5:04 Buy
- 10 The Bay 6 DAVI 4:41 Buy